Thank you very much for your continued support of the 25th ISfTeH Conference. The coordinators would like to ask for your cooperation in the preparation of videos as follows.
1. Video presentation: Deadline January 15th
- The video server may be congested just before the event, so submitting early is recommended.
- The recorded video will be streamed on demand.
- The conference will not use a live video conference session (e.g., Zoom, Skype, etc.).
- Rather, the question-and-answer session will be conducted using the chat function on the conference website.
- Further instructions on how to upload videos will be announced on the website in December.
2. Video Structure
A video of the symposium presentation should include the following:
1) Presenter introduction video from the chairperson (required)
2) Presentation videos from the presenters (required)
3) Discussion videos (optional)
※Discussion videos are not required. This decision is up to the symposium organizer.
To create a video, you may choose between the following two methods:
Method 1: The symposium chairperson and presenters will connect via a video conferencing system such as Zoom and will be recorded using the video conferencing system's recording capabilities.
Method 2: Create videos for each chairperson/presenter and combine each video with video editing software later. See below for a detailed description of the process.
Description of Method 2
1) Video of the presenter’s introduction by chairperson
Make a one-minute introduction.
Prepare one introductory slide for each presenter that includes the presenter's photo and biographical information. The chairperson should prepare a one-minute introductory video for each presenter.
2) Presentation and discussion videos from the presenters
For Method 1 and Method 2, please follow the attached [Manual for Creating Presentations].
- One symposium session should take approximately one hour to complete. Please contact the conference organizers in case of significant changes in presentation time. If you have already coordinated your presentation time with the secretariat, this is not a problem.
- If you choose Method 1, the conference organizers will not edit your presentation, so you will need to complete any edits by yourself.
- If you choose Method 2, the secretariat will not edit the individual "chairperson's movie", "presenter's movie" or "discussion movie". Each video will be taken as is by the conference organizers and made into a single video.
- If you have any difficulty in making the videos, please contact the conference organizers.
Thank you for your cooperation.