Thank you very much for your continued support and willingness to participate as a chairperson of the 25th ISfTeH Conference. I would like to ask for your cooperation as follows.
I. Introduction for presenters
(1) Chairpersons for lecture and symposium sessions
- We ask that chairpersons make a video introduction for each of the presenters.
- The conference staff will send you a photo and biography of each presenter.
- Chairpersons are requested to make a slide for each presenter and make a video for each presenter approximately one minute in length.
- The staff will edit both the chairperson's introduction video and the presenter's presentation video into a single video once we receive them.
- Please follow the instructions in the “Presentation Data Creation Manual” to create a video.
(2) Chairpersons for general presentations
Presenters of general presentations will not be introduced by a chairperson. Chairpersons will only be responsible for moderating the comment sections for each presentation in their session during the conference.
II. Chairperson’s duties during the conference
During the conference, there will be no discussions held between the participants on a particular date and time.
Each speaker’s presentation page on the website will have a “comment” function that will allow for a timeline discussion between participants and presenters during the conference.
(1) Notify the event staff if there are inappropriate comments:
Chairpersons are encouraged to view the comment sections every few days during the duration of the conference and contact the event staff if any inappropriate comments are present.
If there are any inappropriate comments, event staff will delete them.
The way to contact the event staff will be posted on the conference website.
(2) In the case that a presentation that receives no comments:
Chairpersons are requested to submit a comment for any presentations that do not receive a comment approximately 10 days after opening the conference.
Thank you for your cooperation.